The best part of this scene is Riker’s reaction:
Excuse me I’m having a moment
A short lesson in feminism from Worf
This is going to have to be a two-for, ‘cos of the all-over-everywhere mess that is the layout for the secondary cast articles. From issue 123 of Star Trek: Communicator.
Including a consolation picture of actually-Brunt, to make up for the fact that the editors clearly couldn’t tell him apart from Leck. (screencap credit: Trekcore.com). Tried to get the expression he’d probably actually be pulling when he saw the error.
TBH it took me several minutes of confused scrutiny before I even acknowledged that as a picture of Jeffrey (my first reaction years ago was “Who the hell is that guy?”) because I don’t know what kind of lighting they had on his nose but…it doesn’t look like it’s really his nose. :/ So there we have it, Casey Biggs and Jeffrey Combs, featuring the Headshot-of-Jeffrey-Combs-that-looks-least-like-Jeffrey-Combs-in-known-existance, and an accidental photo of someone else entirely.
This is fabulous.
some things i’d like to point out, because a lot of people seem to be confused:
- THIS ISN’T A HOAX OR A FANVID! star trek renegades is a project headed by Tim Russ (Tuvok) and other members of the cast and crew of previous incarnations of Star Trek to continue a Star Trek narrative for webisodes
- Star Trek fans raised the entire budget for this trailer by themselves! this is the first teaser, and if i’m not mistaken, there’s going to be a longer trailer/pilot episode released in the future.
- THE GOAL IS TO GET FUNDING FOR THIS TO BE MADE INTO A WEB SERIES—THEY STILL NEED FUNDING
- thIS IS UP TO US TO SUPPORT AND GET THIS MADE BEYOND A PILOT EPISODE! HERE’S HOW TO HELP
- you can support star trek renegades through their twitter, facebook, and official website (AND OF COURSE ALSO VOICING YOUR SUPPORT OF IT!)
OMG YOU HAD ME AT ‘A PROJECT HEADED BY TIM RUSS’.