things i really hope this means:
- dragon age iii will allow us to eat many kinds of orlesian cheeses. (it is torture to look at cheese wheels in dragon age and not be able to put them into my pixel mouth.)
- rogue characters will be able to sneak/pick pockets/pick locks.
- dragon age iii will allow us to eat other things in our inventory, including but not limited to puddings, fruits, vegetables, meats, breads, sweet treats, human hearts, and ogre toes.
- dragon age iii will allow us to cook.
- dragon age iii will allow us to force our companions carry heavy items to make more space in our inventory.
- an ‘open world’ in the sense of getting to see so much of thedas yes please.
- arrow to the knee in-jokes.
- more dragons i guess.
- marrying someone!!!!
things i really hope this does not mean:
- …marrying someone strips character of the personality that made you want to marry them in the first place.
- five voice actors total, one of whom voices tigger in the animated winnie the pooh series, to lend their vocal stylings to approximately 398498238928398238923 open world characters.
- hopping up mountains desperately trying to find locations.
- even more quest glitches!!!!!!
- ability to avoid any semblance of plot while remaining blissfully unaware of any potential character arcs because of cabbages.
- sense of dire futility; loss of motivation; save file errors destroying fifty hours of gameplay.
- smithing your own armor for like fifteen hours on end.
- carrying 900 daggers you just made to improve stats.
- still not knowing what this game is about;
- becoming a slave to playing the game anyway.
doodling stuffs all afternoon long hahahahahaha
Your art, ser….it slays me with its beauty. unfunfunfunf
Definitely think I heard Gideon Emery’s voice in the opening sequence. Perhaps I’m just losing my mind…